Thursday, February 22, 2018

STOLEN SKETCHCOVER!

I had a great Long Beach Comic Expo this past weekend! Thank you, LBCE for having me! However, I did have an unfortunate incident occur. My "Hot Lips Hannigan" Flintstones original art sketchcover was stolen from my table. Some thief decided to walk off with it while I was preoccupied. So, if anyone out there sees this sketchcover, you know it was stolen from me. Please let me know if you see someone trying to sell it, if you see it posted on social media, etc. I appreciate your help!
#flintstones #theflintstones #hotlipshannigan #fredflintstone #barneyrubble #hannabarbera #patrickowsley #tvcartoon #tvpal #cartoonfun #bedrock #dccomics #beat #beatnik #music #bandleader #lbce2018 #longbeachcomicexpo2018 #comiccon #comicbookconvention #sketchcover #originalart

No comments: