Monday, May 15, 2017

TV CARTOON STARS!

This is it...this is the last time I am going to offer one of my re-created "HANNA-BARBERA TV STARS" art pieces! This last one will be HUGE...18x24! Copic markers, Sharpies, brush, pen and ink on Canson art board. $450 with $12 Priority Mail shipping (includes full insurance and tracking). This art re-creation is perfect for the Hanna-Barbera and classic TV cartoon fan! This will be ORIGINAL ART...not a print. Don't miss owning this final re-creation of one of my signature art pieces! I'll also include a handful of my signed cartoon art prints...Hanna-Barbera and more! Email me at powsley@flash.net for purchasing details!
#hannabarbera #tvstars #recreation #yogibear #huckleberryhound #topcat #magillagorilla #atomant #wallygator #snagglepuss #quickdrawmcgraw

No comments: